FirstService Residential Realty’s personnel determine and suggest market-bearing rental amounts through a comparable market analysis and property inspection. Factors such as square footage, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and other amenities help to establish fair market rental value.
FirstService Residential Realty markets, advertises and shows your property to prospective lessees. All properties are advertised on the internet, Multiple Listing Service, and other various publications, all in an effort to ensure timely rental of your investment.
- Screened and evaluated
- Given a credit review
- Subjected to an “ability to pay” computation
- You may fill out an application online by searching for the property listing of your choice and selecting the option to submit an application.
- Submit your completed application along with a $75 fee. Every adult who will be living in the home must complete a separate application and pay an application fee. If you are a legally married couple, only one application and fee is necessary. All adults (over the age of 18) will be required to sign the lease.
- Once approved, a deposit to hold the property is required.
- The application fee and security deposit must be made by money order or cashier’s check – no personal checks or cash are accepted. You may apply and pay fees online with a credit card.
- You must have a verifiable source of gross monthly income and provide pay stubs, provide copies of your driver’s license and a photo of any pets you will have in the home.
- Please give us your forwarding address and phone number to expedite the return of your deposit. We will issue one check for any security deposit refund. This check must be made out in all tenants’ names. It is the tenants’ responsibility to work out the details of distribution. FSRR is required to make any repairs and make an accounting within 30 days of move-out.
- Please call our office approximately seven days before move-out to schedule a walk-through inspection. Utilities must be on at the time of inspection.
- Keys and remotes should be returned to the office by 5:00 p.m. of the move-out date. Rent charges will continue until the keys and remotes are received and all personal property removed from the home. Do not leave keys and remotes in the home.
- All light bulbs working
- Smoke detector batteries replaced with new
- Air filters replaced
- All household and yard debris removed
- All keys and garage door openers inventoried at move-in returned to the office
- Removal of all debris and arrange for final garbage pickup. Professional debris removal is very expensive and will be charged to your security deposit.
- Mow, weed and rake yard
Repainting costs are prorated based on the length of tenancy.
The purpose of the refundable security deposit is that the home will be returned in the same condition it was found when rented, normal wear and tear is expected. Any alterations should be discussed with the Property Manager. The inspection form that was given to you at move-in will be used to make this determination. Any repairs or upkeep needed to bring the property back to this standard will be charged to the deposit.
Please call to schedule a move-out walk-thru inspection with the Property Manager after all items are moved. All keys and remotes are to be returned at that time.
Rent can be paid in person at 630 Trade Center Drive Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Please note that there is a drop box slot at the RMI Corporate Offices. Payments may be made at any time through the front door slot. Rent may also be mailed to this address or at any other location specified by your Property Manager:
P.O. Box 97676
Las Vegas, NV 89193-7676
Our standard rental agreement indicates all outstanding charges including late fees, utility bills, fines and repair charges, are treated as rent if unpaid. Thus, eviction can occur for not paying these fees as well.
Checks are accepted for the payment of rent; however, personal checks are not accepted at the time of application or move-in, if rent is paid late or if a check has ever been returned due to insufficient funds. The account will be flagged to not accept personal checks and if one is received, it will be returned and could result in additional fees being assessed.
Qualified repair personnel from carefully selected vendors take care of repair needs.
For maintenance or repair issues, a Property Manager can be contacted during regular business hours at 702.932.6810.
Per the terms of the lease, tenants are typically responsible for:
- Changing air filters every 30 days.
- Maintaining the landscape.
- Repairing broken windows and screens, regardless of cause.
- Replacement of all burned out light bulbs and smoke detectors batteries.
- Clogged drains.
- Pest control.
- Tenant is responsible for all repairs and maintenance under $50.
- Tenant shall immediately notify FSRR of any problem, malfunction or damage on the property.
- Adherence to any Homeowner Association Rules and Regulations applicable to the neighborhood.